The MediGenix CoolMeds 2-8 degC isothermic bag has been specially designed, using high quality materials, to safely transport temperature sensitive medicine and is fitted with an integrated digital thermometer, giving peace of mind by allowing the patient to monitor the bag’s internal temperature without opening the bag.
- 2 - 8 degC for 12 - 18 hours
- 8 - 25 degC for 12 - 30 hours ( ie. insulin)
- (for vials, syringes and pens - NOT boxes or bubble packs)
- Elasticated product loops and the netted pouch ensure that products are kept at the optimal position in the carry bag;
- Includes two Cold Packs with double outer covers which offers a longer cooling effect and durability during frequent use (code MGX-004);
- Includes two Buffer packs which absorb excessive cold and protect products from over cooling;
- High quality insulation and external canvas combined with a strong “book-style” zip for opening, makes it easy to use.
- Hotel Fridge Card included. This card can be used in hotels with card type activation of electricity thus ensuring the hotel fridge is running while out of the room.
- Dimensions when packed with cold packs, buffer packs and medicine is approximately:
22 cm (L) x 17 cm (W) x 11 cm (H) [8.7 x 6.7 x 4.3 inches]
- Shipping dimensions: 23 cm x 10 cm x 18 cm and weight 993 grams [9.1 x 3.9 x 7.1 inches, 2.2 lbs]